Come together to eat, sing, dance & pray:
- Enjoy 4 vibrant home cooked meals + 2 healthy snacks
- Vocal play shops, mantra meditation & kirtan
- Movement workshops: yoga, Qi Gong, ecstatic dance
- Water blessing ceremony and waterfall hike
- Camp on sacred land in a beautiful location * Creation station crafting (beading, painting, dream catcher & wind chime making, etc.)
- Free space for relaxation, rejuvenation and nature enjoyment
- Exact address will be sent after registration
- 420 Friendly *BYOC ( Bring your own cannabis )
- rrival: Saturday 10:00am - 10:30am. Opening Ceremony: 11:00am Sunday: Closing Ceremony & Ecstatic Dance 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Price Details: $222 per person
TBA * We want to make this accessible to all Work/trade and payment plans are available. Please contact for further inquiry.
What to bring:
- Tent & sleeping gear
- Yoga mat
- One pot luck lunch dish to share
- Optional * If you feel called to bring something to offer during the water ceremony
- Your Higher Self
About Nanette Yve Lima
Nanette began her journey with yoga in 2006 and she fell in love at first asana! She completed 200hrs of Yoga Teacher Training in Portland, Oregon with Sarah Trelease and Renee Sills through Sola School Of Contemplative Arts, and 100hrs with Alison Alstrom through The People’s Yoga. Nanette intentionally creates space where students can experience harmony between the body and the breath, peace of mind, self acceptance, inner joy and gratitude to simply be alive. In class she highlights the vital knowledge that what we cultivate on the mat, strengthens our lives and gives us tools that we can take out into our daily lives and have readily available at anytime.
The cycle of giving is the heart center of Nanette's passion & teachings- Giving others tools for healing, giving inspritation for daily ritual and sharing teachings about giving our gratitude and prayers to the mother earth and to our great creator. We must give to receive! ♥
About Sri Lakshmi Oshun
Sri Lakshmi Oshun is a singer-songwriter, dancer, and artist inspired by the beauty and truth of life. A seeder of creativity, she loves to hold space for others to explore and find their unique gifts. With a background in Samba, Ballet, Bellydance, Qi Gong and Pilates, Lakshmi loves fusion and movement as medicine. Prayer has become much of the focus for her journey as a way to give back everyday, honor Mother Earth and all the elements of life. Every breath and each step can become a living prayer.